Important information about your stay...
We want you to have a fun and safe stay here with us at Dan y Coed. We’ve put together some simple House Rules below. The obvious one to note is we ask you report any problems/damage as soon as you can. Please leave the property like you’d want to see it when you arrive.
- Access to the internet is provided as a complimentary service for our guests and is intended for general use such as checking emails, browsing the web and streaming videos.
- The internet connection is not to be used for any illegal or malicious activities including, but not limited to, hacking, phishing, spamming, and downloading copyrighted materials without permission.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that any devices they connect to our network are virus-free and do not pose a security threat to our network or other guests.
- The use of our internet connection to access any sites containing pornographic, offensive or inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to monitor internet activity on our network to ensure compliance with this policy and to protect the security of our network and our guests.
- Guests who violate this policy may have their internet access revoked without warning, and we reserve the right to charge for any damages caused by their actions.
The accommodation has been designed with an eco-friendly approach in mind. To keep you warm and cozy during your stay, energy-efficient infra-red ceiling panels are used for heating. Additionally, each room is equipped with its own thermostat, allowing you to adjust the temperature as per your preference. However, to promote sustainability, the system resets itself every couple of hours to conserve energy.
In the bathroom, there is a towel rail that can be easily controlled using the wall-mounted controller next to the washing machine. This ensures that you can still enjoy the luxury of warm towels while being mindful of the environment. PLEASE NOTE that the towe rail gets hot when on.
Bedding is provided at Dan y Coed. We provide fitted sheets, duvets and two pillows per guest (one firm and one soft) so you can ensure you have a comfortable nights sleep.
At Dan y Coed, we supply one hand towel and one bath towel per guest (i.e if you have 3 people booked in you will have 6 towels). Further towels are available upon request.
For those guests bringing pets, we provide pet towels, enabling you to enjoy muddy strolls and subsequently dry off.
We kindly request guests be economical with their towel usage in an effort to lessen our environmental footprint.
TV/Blu Ray players
At the accommodation, we offer a variety of entertainment options for your enjoyment. Our Sky TV subscription provides a wide range of channels and programmes to choose from, along with Netflix and Disney+, while our Blu-ray player is stocked with a selection of films that you can watch at your convenience.
If you decide to borrow one of our Blu-rays, we kindly request that you handle it with care and return it to its designated case after use. This will ensure that our collection remains organised and the discs stay in good condition for future guests to enjoy.
Additionally, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave any items that you may have used in the same condition as you found them. This will help us maintain a clean and tidy environment for all of our guests and make it easier for us to locate our belongings when needed. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
We have a selection of board games and jigsaws suitable for groups and from 2+ players and all ages. If you would like any of the below or have any questions about something suitable then please contact us and we can bring them over.
Are you feeling cooped up by the gloomy weather outside? Why not indulge in some culinary creations to brighten up your day? And don’t worry if you don’t have all the necessary cookware because we’ve got you covered! From pots to pans, we’ve got an impressive array of equipment that you can make use of to whip up a storm in the kitchen. Contact us and ask.
When it’s time to go: